Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sending my Clie NX73 in for repairsT

This time has finally come.
After 2 years of use, my NX73 has accumulated many problems (heck, the screen hinge is causing all sorts of short short curcuits), and I'm considering to send it back for repairs.

Don't know why, but this morning when I wake up, and look at my NX73's screen, I've got this feeling that I'll be missing this baby for the comming month when it's away. Yes, I've got a TH55 as a replacement in the time being, it's fast, stable, light, new and shinny. But putting old and new next to each other, I guess I'll miss the cool metal case, the weight, the keyboard, the CF slot and the screen that's much brighter with better contrast. This is so weird, but I do love my Clie. I don't have a girl friend, nor much close friends. This NX73 is what's always with me. It's what I share my feelings with, happy or sad(some eventually end up on my blog, though) It's what wakes me up every morning with beautiful tunes. It's what plays my favorte songs when I'm feeling down.

Well then, wish it'll come back working as well as new. I'll miss the MIDI tunes you play that the TH55 can't.

No comments: