Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm gonna crack...

I weak up this morning and saw the face of a dead man in the mirror. Starting from the begining of this semester, I've had an average of 4hrs of sleep everyday, and also slept in every class. Now I can clearly see that blood has drained out of my face, leaving a white face; I've also caught a cold, and had been sick for months.

It was in summer that I choose these tough classes. I was in the "nice guy" mood, was feeling really down and thought that fully filling up 4 days of the week with highly demanding classes and filling up the remaining day with lab work may make me so busy that I no longer have no time to think about that girl. On the other hand, it felt like a slow suicide process.

And sure enough, I no longer think about her and am so tired that I've only got half of my life left. No I'll not get crazy, I'll die of cronic fatiuge long before that.

No comments: