Monday, June 06, 2005

On life: Real intrests?

While preparing for the nearing final exams, I started to feel bored and dosed off several times. Then I started to think, "What do I really like?" I choose to major in biology because I felt it intresting in high school. But now, I feel bored, so what am I really intrested in?

Now I come to think of it, I'm actually intrested in all sorts of things. I could walk in a library on a free day, and read all kinds of books, from technology to literiture, you name it. However, I hated to prepare for tests on those kinds of things. Literiture or computer science exams, or something else, whatever, I hate exams. However, when it comes to Biology, I just feel the exams boring, but I don't HATE them.

So now I have a more clear view of my self, I guess. It's the test preperation boring, not the topic boring. So, oh well, I should retreve my intrest of biology after the exams, I guess.

No comments: