Thursday, January 20, 2005

Geeks don't know how to love

I saw yesterday on wired news about a geek who only knows how to deal with mac computers but don't know how to deal with women. Then he came apon a book called "How to Succeed With Women" and he finally had some success, and now he's teaching other geeks the trick. Yeah, I'm a geek, too. Although not a mac geek, but play with all sorts of gadgets. I don't think I'm shy, but I, too, screw up relationships. Guess technology is a modern maker of "nice guys".
With a trip to howtosucceedwithwomen.com , I even found a 4CD set called "Overcoming the 'Nice Guy' Syndrome: How to Stop being Shy without Becoming a Jerk". He he, nice guy...

Why didn't our school's library have that book memtoned above? I'd like to know. But on second thought, I guess I don't need it for now. 'Cause I don't even have a target, and it's awfully tiresome to be in "search mode", constantly on the look for beautiful girls... I'd had enough. Maybe I'd rest for the next ten years untill it's time to get merried, oh well.

1 comment:

intellidryad said...

For your first comment: I'm a guy who don't know much about girl, so sorry but I can't answer that.
On the blog pet, you click on the words "blog pet" right under that rabbit, and you well see a japanese web site to register for one for free. You've got to know a little Japanese, though.