Friday, October 15, 2004

On music software

Have been using Sony's Sonicstage instead of Apple's iTunes for the past weak
just for the eye candy...
I admit that iTunes is still the best in ease of use and functionality
but after using it for a year
I guess I'm a little sick and tired of that "brushed metal" look

Looking for new stuff to play with
I even downloaded Windows media Player 10
2 days ago
it was quite fun, with color changer and play speed changers
And I thought:
This is a Real player killer
But anyways, even if Windows media Player 10 didn't come out
I guess that crap would just die by itself...

After 2 hours, I decided that it still isn't easy enough to use
and despite the color changer and stream lined user interface
I still like the look of Sonicstage
LOL
Sony does know how to make eye candy's
and the easy of use is good--only Apple can do better

No comments: