Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sony Cybershot H5

A digital camera with 12x optical zoom. I like it because it's a
consumer grade camera with manual shutter/aperture controls. Yet the
price is too expensive for me at this time. You might ask "Why Sony?
Sony stuff are all expensive." Well it's because I like Sony's user
control interface designs, and I need a camera that uses memory
sticks, which my Clie handheld(PDA) can read.

Seems like the H5 doesn't sell well. Why? At first I though it was
because most people just want a light weight, good looking simple
camera. But today I noticed something else: the price, 17900NT is
close to the Nikon D40 DSLR(with kit), which is 20100NT. So, with such
a close price, most people would just go for the D40. Crap, stupid
pricing.

3 comments:

MeiYu Chen said...

今天我"終於"看見店裡賣出H5 XD

MeiYu Chen said...

sony H5單機應該沒那麼貴吧
我記得是16000左右
D40看起來的確是便宜又大碗
不過它的相容性非常非常差
它可以用的鏡頭沒幾顆
大家都嫌棄的要死
它的前ㄧ代D30(是嗎??)還比它好

Anonymous said...

One older cybershot that I saw used AA batteries. The problem the plastic latch on the battery door was broken. To fix it required a new plastic body or tape to hold the door shut. As Homer Simpson says, "Dolt!"