Thursday, September 23, 2004

Comentary: Let the media revolution began!

So, CBS admitted it's "misreport", thanks to a blogger.
This makes me think if I, as a blogger also, have the duty of picking out the media giant's wrong doings.
I am already long unsatisfied with the media, expecially when the TV news in Taiwan sucks like no other, constantly reporting boring stuff such as how "beautiful" some model is, how big is her brest; or praising comunist China as THE superpower of the 21st century; or asking the victims of some disaster stupid questions such as:"How do you feel?"...And much more garbage that makes our whole family ditch TV news more than 6 years ago. What's more, I'm recently ditching radio news because they suck, too. Now, since I've ditched TV and radio altogether, what can I say about the media?
Oh boy, if I can't critisize them, I can still boycott them. And maybe I would post something unreported that I noticed about the world we live in from time to time.

related reading:
Wired News: Blogging the Story Alive

No comments: