Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Change of web usage

Last Friday, both teachers of the two classes that I've taken said exactly the same thing: "The 2 worst ways for a collage to waste his/her life are chating on MSN(instant messaging)and fooling around on the BBS system." Not only is the fact it self intresting, with 2 teachers mentioning it in a day, you can already guess it's significance.

But then again, I used to take long hours reading those fourms and other sites when I was at my dorm. And I guess you could say that I was wasting my life in a different but similar way. And that was also during my freshmen year.

Now this is a weird semester, I happened to ditch BBS and IM altogether, not using it for almost a week, and even quit my habbit of going on line everyday before bed. Don't know why, but after that tiresome "frershmen welcome camp", I seem to prefer sleeping to web surfing. I now just check the web for no more then an hour a day, on my clie with WIFI.

But really, I guess I may be just tired of the web because I used it too much during last semester and the summer.

~Blogging on a Clie with WIFI wireless connection~

No comments: