Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Adding Ad's?

I'm considering to add some google ads here on my blog.
The travals, trips and mistakes of this summer is getting expensive, and I've got to save money for next summer's biking trip to Hokkaido.

So what do you think? Do you hate ads on blogs, or are you willing to click on it to help me out? (Ad payments are on a per click basis) Please do post comments, thanks.

我在考慮要在這個blog上放google的純文字廣告,這暑假花太多錢了,明年還想去北海道。當然,開學後也要開始打工/找家教了。大家覺得如何呢?無論你是討厭廣告,還是願意點廣告幫我,請務必po個回應。畢竟這個blog要有大家在看才有意義。

3 comments:

roast said...

Sure I could help you on this, but it is still your blog, right?

Don't let ads steal the show~

p.s. next time you wanna buy Wired, tell me and we can go 50-50 in buying the magzine. Hope it would be good for you.

intellidryad said...

Thanks, I'll try my best to place the ads in a good place.

As for Wired, I've already bought the July and August issues here, since the original price is half of what you need to pay in Taiwan for each issue.

Anonymous said...

It is ok for me