Tuesday, May 10, 2005

New computing life

Here's something many may have said before: "My PC sucks." Yeah, mine sucks, too. Although mine is already more stable then many of my friends, it still fails to boot once in a while.

So, I find my self using my clie more and more these days. Not only for making notes, music play back and the usual stuff you'd do with a PDA; but, web surfing, word processing, spread sheet editing, reading e-mail, news reading and blogging are all done on my clie(including this post, too) for the past weak. I find doing web surfing on this much better. Since it isn't as smooth, it will prevent me from wasting too much time on the web. And, to me, palm OS feels much better then windows. Most things are much faster due to lack of "junk code".

Yesterday, my PC showed a message saying "we are sorry but windows did not launch successfully", and I responded simply by switching the power supply off. I'd had enough of XP's lousy experiance. And I'm more sure my next one will be a mac if I had the money.

So, just passed a week with my clie as my primary computer, and it was quite pleasent.

No comments: