Friday, May 27, 2005

Mood: On my recent blog posts...

Just read someone else's blog, and it was so supprising. Never saw someone write out her dispare so boldly and powerful.

As for me, my blog has recently nearly turned into a geeky tech blog.

I guess it's because of me, trying to hide my sad feelings deep inside. Tried to forget about certain things by immersing my self in all those gadgets, spending more and more time on 1src, but deep down inside, I know that it only pulls your attention away temporally, and it comes back when ever I'm free and alone.

Someone told me that nobody likes to share someone else's sadness, so I locked up my ventilation. But, I guess, I'll need to let it out sometime, so I'm venting a little out here.

Just ignore my stupidity on "mood" headded posts if you don't like them.
---
悪い記憶が忘れないから、調子が時々悲しい。
私は本とに世界の一番馬鹿です。

1 comment:

roast said...

yeah, let it out, and you'll feel released and get into a higher level: to me it did work.
but you did made great achievement on computer information, maybe you can public those cool articles oneday or have a world-famous and booming e-paper business~~