Sunday, May 01, 2005

Are you skining Firefox or are you cloning Safari?

Have been looking for a new Firefox theme to match my mood and for a fresh look. But, as I browse along, I've noticed that about 1/4 of the themes I see are Safari mods, another 1/4 looks exactly like Safari. That makes half of the themes "Safari look-a-likes". Yeah, I know that there are many Apple fans out there (I, in fact, also installed a dock on my XP machine), and yes Apple is real good at eye candy. But that does not meen you've got to flood the web with Safari themes. You like the look of Safari? Fine, go get one of the "meny" choices out there(which all look the same), Download it and use it, thats all. Don't waste your time doing another duplicate to further waste web hosting space. We've had enough.

No comments: