Saturday, April 23, 2005

What an unpleasant experience

Guess I was all drowsy yesterday. When I left the "rich and poor" classroom yesterday I left my little bag of PDA stuff there. And it wasn't until I got home (5 hours later) that I realized that the bag wasn't with me. I've got 2 memory sticks and a clie WL110 WIFI card in there! One of the memory sticks was barrowed from a classmate, and the other one contained a whole backup of my clie PDA, which means that if someone read that one with a clie, they'd get a lot of my important info. To make things worse, that WIFI card was discontinued, and was one of the 2(all discontinued) my clie could take, which means that without it, my clie would be disconnected to the net forever!

I thought about what I would do if I didn't get them back...

I'd need to buy a new MS card for that classmate, and a new clie if I'd want to surf the net on the go again...

I couldn't sleep that night, and went to school, drowsier then ever, the next morning, in search of my stuff.

I was the first one to get it when the doors were opened. I got back into that blasted classroom, and looked around - I can't find that little bag! I went over 3 times before I gave up an started my way down stairs.

Then I tried my last chance and asked the guy in charge of classroom maintenance. And was he soooooo good! He had put it in a safe place, made sure I knew what it was, and gave it to me. He said a lot, reminding me not to do it again.

Of course, I won't want to experience that again.

No comments: