Tuesday, April 19, 2005

AvantGo User Support is Great!!

Starting Apr 16(Apr 15 in the US),I got a problem with Avantgo, it's the 2nd server orinted problem I've encountered since I started using it(more then a year and a half ago)
I can't get the Avantgo homepage loaded. All I get is a page with this message:
"An error occured
We're sorry, but an error occured while processing your request."

So, the next day(Apr 17), I filled out their support form, and got an automatically generated email assuring that they would reply in 3 days.

And sure enough, I got their reply today(Apr 19), and it was fixed!
(execpt for the ads, oh well, that's a bigger problem for them)
A good company with good support deserves our support, so, here's a little publicity for them; and I'll continue using their great service.

No comments: