Monday, June 11, 2007

WWDC '07

It's Steve Jobs' show time again! This is really going to be big for Apple, new OS, great popularity, fast growth...

The first big thing I see from Engadget's keynote live transcript is EA, the largest game publisher in the world, announcing Mac support for several new games. Count in also the most successful game company Blizzard, which has supported the Mac all along, and you can wave the days of "game-less Macs" good bye.

Sure's amazing for Apple. In the past year, I've got so many classmates asking me about Macs. And with every one I know who tried Windows Vista complaining about how they hate it, I think it is likely that many of my friends will be "upgrading" to a Mac when they get tired of Windows XP. Wait till Apple releases a light weight Macbook that doesn't heat up too much, and people will be buying them in doves :)

No comments: