Monday, December 27, 2004

Thought: Semi-split self

"Where am I?"
"at school, of course!" / "some strange place??"

"Who am I?"
"come on, you don't have to check your ID, do you?" / "I don't know"

"Why am I here?"
"To learn" / "I'm not sure"

"Am I dreaming?"
"pinch yourself and you'll know you're not" / "Maybe..."

Seems that there's two of us inside this body.
One confident, optimistic and rational, can answer each of the questions above.
The other not sure about any thing, pessimistic and sentimental, always not satisfied with the rational answer.
Actually, I'm not really sure which one is really me...

My emotions are going up and down at a fast frequency, alternating between the two selves.
Some voice tells me I need to improve my EQ; another telling me there's a hole in my heart that I need to patch, with what??

One thing I'm sure, I'm really confused, but not sure of what.

No comments: