Saturday, November 13, 2004

News: A new way to read my blog!

My blog has an atom site feed!
(What is atom?)
That means that you can make a live bookmark if you use Firefox 1.0 or 1.0pr
And you don't have to goto the homepage to check for new posts, just check your live bookmark folder in firefox, and all of my latest posts will just showup there, easy as that!

So how do you do it?
(You've got to be using Firefox1.0 , of course!)
Just go to the homepage of my blog (if you're reading this in the page with this post only, please click on the blog's title)
and the little orange "live bookmark"icon will light up(on your right lower corner, on the status bar)
click on it and click "subscribe to 'intellidryad's blog'..."
choose where you want the folder to be and you're done!

Of course, you could do the same thing with other sites whenever that little gray icon turns orange.

By the way, if you have other feed readers, my feed is at: http://intellidryad.blogspot.com/atom.xml

No comments: