Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Don't buy flexible toothbrushs with a rubber flexible joint

I broke my tooth brush, after only less then 3 week's use, and I thought that they say on most packages that you should change brushs every 3MONTHS!!

does your tooth brush looklike this? Posted by Hello

It was a "flexible" tooth brush, a brand starting with the letters "aqua..."
At first it was quite soft, but then it broke, where it was supposed to bend but not break.


see what I mean?

What a crap!! I'm not buying any flexible brushs any more.
Can I get a refund?


2 comments:

roast said...

Wake up!It's Taiwan,not the U.S.
p.s.ur brush seemed to be over than 3 months old,u may probably get no refund...

intellidryad said...

That's exactly what makes it suck so bad.
It takes you just 2 weeks, twice a day of usage to make it look like a 3-month-old!
And yes, I guess you can't get refunds in Taiwan for something bought in the US... that sucks.
(like, what are all those "international" companies for?"