Tuesday, July 31, 2007

北海道自転車旅行:Photos!!

Finally got all my photos uploaded. Quite a struggle uploading 1GB, almost 1000 photos.

Well, as there is a 20MB upload limit for Flickr, and a 1GB/500 photo limit for Picasa Web Albums, I could not upload this big amount of photos to any of my normal use web photo sites. I split the photos into 2 parts, and got 2 new Picasa accounts:
1st half | 2nd half


Because my internet connection was slow when I first started uploading, I scaled down the photo sizes of the 1st half. But then the speed went up, and all photos in the 2nd half are uploaded in their original size.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

嗨!!我是蔡澤
來打招呼了~~

台灣人寫blog怎麼只有英文跟日文阿XDDD
太厲害了阿!!

祝你回家順利找到實驗室~!!

intellidryad said...

學長好啊~

哈,我以前也有用中文寫過啊。只是我得PDA寫中文比較麻煩(編碼問題,而且手寫起來筆劃很多...),所以在當地開始寫的遊記就乾脆全用英文了。

我心情剛好想用中文寫時,就會出現中文的!

也助學長當到爽兵!