Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tweaking blog looks...again




After weeks of work on SOPs (statement of purpose assays for graduate school), I still have about 3 more to go and am already getting sick and tired of it. Targeting 14 programs at a time really is tiresome although I am processing the applications as a full time job. And worse, getting tired of the assays, the later versions are starting to get lackluster and dull.

Today I can't even get myself to touch anything application related... And all I did was tweak and tweak and tweak and tweak the design of this blog. I am today, playing with pixels, pictures, gradients, transparents, RGB codes, HTML code, and CSS code, mindlessly going on and on and on... Well, you can clearly see the difference.

意志弱いな~~

What the hell am I doing with my life? Fooling around at home? Yet seems like a Bio major can either goto grad school or find a high school graduate level job , nobody cares about your 4 years of bio training. The only jobs that I know I might get are among the lines of car sells, clothes shop clark and car sells; I can't even sell cell phones because I don't understand Spanish.

No comments: